Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Little Speedster

Joshua's training wheels broke over the weekend.  I told him I wasn't going to buy another set and he'd just have to learn how to ride without them.  So after about 8 minutes of helping him he got the hang of it and hasn't looked back since.  He's been like a mad man ever since - up and down our cul-de-sac like nobody's business.  As he was learning I told him he'd crash a lot during these first few weeks.  He has his share of road rash right now, but it hasn't deterred him.  When he saw me pull out my phone - with terrible video quality - he slowed down and stared at me like he was the most polite little boy in the world.  Haha :) what a little ball of fire. 

After his first day of success yesterday he scolded me by saying, "Mom you should've known I couldn't ride my bike until I was 5!"  (Last summer I tried to get him off training wheels)

No comments: