Thursday, July 1, 2010

Where in the world is Carmen San D ... oh I mean, Matt?

Matt's on official job hunting business and I thought I'd update this for posterity's sake.

Here's a description of his travels and the reason why our car could basically drive itself to the airport by now. I'll just name states here ...

Fly to Wyoming, home, phone interview with Chicago, fly to Chicago, home, phone interview with California, fly to Maryland, home, fly to Wisconsin, home, etc. TBA.

He's about 2/3 of the way through this schedule and for those who really know Matt, this is completely NOT what he likes to do. But I appreciate that he's doing it for our family ... since employment is basically a necessity:).

This is all in the last two weeks and we know for sure that Wyoming is a no-go. It's still too soon to know about the others, although things hopefully will start to come together in the next couple of weeks.

4 comments:

Angie said...

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. You will end up the best place for your family. :)

J and M said...

PRAYERS to you! Are the jobs paying for his flights? Please say YES?

Also, I hope I don't offend anyone from the good old state of WY, but I would consider it a blessing to have Wyoming be a no-go (: I've driven through it many a time............

Amber Baker said...

Wow. We are praying for you guys. I'm glad WY is out. We almost moved there once with Ford, and it was icky. Hoping all goes well!

J and M said...

Oh foo. I keep thinking to wish you a happy birthday and now the days past the real birthday just keep growing farther away. UGH. Still happppiest birthday!!!!!!!!!!!