Saturday, November 7, 2009

I shouldn't put it off any longer even though I'm yawning up a storm ... I'll make it quick.

Halloween was fun and busy. With soon-to-be-4-year olds, this is a fantastic holiday. We attended our ward's trunk or treat, went to a Halloween party playgroup, and had a fun night of going house to house in our neighborhood, or at least Matt did, I had candy-handing-out duty.

Here are Glinda, Dorothy, and the Tinman.


We also had fun with pumpkins and caramel apples.
Welcome November! We're glad you're here.

6 comments:

J and M said...

Oh my goodness. They are adorable. When on earth did you find time (and for me it would also be a question of talent and patience) to make those. That is the cutest dorothy I have seen (:

Chavonne said...

I've been waiting for you to post pics. They turned out so darling. Good job Heather! Sounds like you had a fun time with your parents there.

angie said...

Cute costumes, Heather! You seriously made them? Wow, I am impressed!

jill said...

Sweet costumes. I'm jealous of the caramel apples. Mmmmmm....

Carrie said...

Cute pics!! I'm glad the primary program went well too. :)

Amber Baker said...

Wow!! They are adorable. The costumes look awesome!