Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Strawberry Jam and Dress-up

Strawberries in our neck of the woods are so inexpensive this week that we decided to take advantage of it by bottling a few. Strawberry Jam is my favorite and unfortunately means it doesn't stick around very long, so I think I'll be off to the store again tomorrow to get some more. Now if only I had some homemade bread, store-bought just doesn't hit the spot sometimes ... but that project will have to wait for another day because of the state of my house/mind.
We also finally went through some clothes that a friend of a friend gave to us for Kate. They're 6-8 year old clothes which of course is a ways off but we sorted them and found a really pretty dress for Kate that we've decided to use as a dress up piece. She's pretty excited about it.

1 comment:

angie said...

I love strawberry jam, but only homemade. I could have a piece of fresh homemade bread smothered in strawberry jam right now! Love the dress-up! She is such a cute little girl!